mardi 25 décembre 2007

Last single girl's Christmas

My last Christmas as a single girl. Everyone was teasing me about how relieved my parents must have been knowing how fussy they are about old girls - especially when it comes to their own daughter.

I had never been very close with my future sister-in-law - not that she is not nice because she is, indeed - for a reason we do not really know, perhaps the distance, perhaps our very different characters.

Anyway, this Christmas she - and her adorable boyfriend, but I bet that it was her idea - offered me a present that touches me: my hairdo for the wedding day and the trial session. Then she hugged me in a sort of welcome-to-the-family-hug. I loved it, it made me feel really like entering the family.

I also received a mini set of Miss Dior Chérie beauty care that I kept for my wedding day containing a small perfume, shower gel, and body lotion of the same fragrance. It is extremely difficult to find a fragrance as a gift to someone and my future sister-in-law actually picked something that suits me very well.

Aucun commentaire: